The term Development Processes Group or DPG or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Ellesmere, 93 Walkden Road, Manchester, M28 7BQ. Our company registration number is 2708805. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- To be eligible for any promotions invoices must be paid within 28 days. We reserve the right to remove the offer of any promotional incentive where invoices are not paid within this timescale
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Apprenticeships are excluded from all promotional offers and incentives due to ESFA rules
Guaranteed Pass or your money back offer
DPG offer guaranteed pass or your money back on all CIPD qualifications (correct as of 1st November 2020)
To qualify for this guarantee there are only 2 simple conditions that you need to meet:
- You must attend all workshops or webinars that are mandatory elements of the programme.
- You must submit all your assignments on time
Providing these 2 conditions are met and you do not successfully pass your qualification within the maximum time allowed by the CIPD your programme fees will be refunded in full.
Price Match Guarantee
DPG’s Price Match Guarantee offer applies to all full CIPD Certificates or Diplomas. DPG guarantee to match the price offered by Avado, ICS, Acacia, Cullen Scholefield and MOL. To qualify for this offer you need to provide written proof of a genuine quotation from one of the above companies. This offer is available to new bookings only.
ILM Dual Award (Available with CIPD Level 5 Diploma in HR Management) Correct from 13th August 2018
Everyone who purchases and successfully completes the CIPD Level 5 Diploma in Human Resource Management is eligible to apply for dual accreditation with the ILM Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management. Providing you have successfully completed the CIPD Qualification there is no additional work or assessment. DPG cover the full cost of certification and verification. You only pay the ILM registration fee applicable at the time of application (Currently £195 + VAT admin fee).
To apply for the ILM Dual Accreditation you just need to pay the registration fee. DPG will then register you with the ILM and handle all the paperwork. You will usually receive your ILM certificate within 30 days.
DPG can only register a participant for the ILM Diploma if the DPG CIPD Level 5 HRM Diploma has been successfully completed and endorsed by the Internal Verifier. DPG cannot register or claim the ILM Diploma Certificate if there is an outstanding balance on your account. The DPG Level 5 HRM Diploma must be achieved within the agreed CIPD programme timeframe of 2 years from registration. If completion is outside of this timeframe and you still require the ILM Level 5 Diploma in Management then full fees of £495 + VAT are again payable.
Refer Friend Terms & Conditions 1 April 2019 Onwards
Any customer, or previous customer, of DPG who recommends a friend or colleague to DPG will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. This will only be honoured once the person they have referred books and pays for a place on any CIPD Certificate or Diploma programme with DPG, after the 14 day cooling off period. The person being recommended will also receive £100 off the cost of their course.
The person being referred:
- Must be a new customer to DPG and not already enrolled on a programme
- Must pay for their programme in full to qualify for the free gifts
- Must sign up to a programme within 3 months of being referred
February 2021 ‘Get CIPD Qualified for Free’ Competition – Win a CIPD Qualification 1st February to 9th February 2021
To enter the competition, you must complete the online entry form in full. Each fully completed entry will be entered in to the draw. A draw will take place on Tuesday 9th February to determine the winners. The winners will be drawn at random and notified by telephone. The winner must agree to publicity for marketing purposes. The winner must sign up within 12 months. 50 runners up will be drawn at random and notified by email on Thursday 11th February 2021.
1st Prize: Three people will each win a CIPD Qualification paid for in full by DPG.
2nd Prize: 50 runners up will win a voucher to redeem 30% off the RRP cost of any qualification with DPG. Vouchers must be redeemed by Sunday 28th February.
Conditions: The competition is not available to DPG employees or family. Only fully completed entries received between 1st February 2021 and Noon 9th February 2021 will be entered in to the draw. No cash alternative. Only 1 entry per person. Winners will be notified by telephone. The voucher cannot be redeemed against Awards. Vouchers can only be redeemed on future programmes, not ones already paid for.
The above terms and conditions relate to our current active incentives and promotions. For terms and conditions relating to expired incentives and promotions, please visit our Terms and Conditions Archive page.