The term Development Processes Group or DPG or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Ellesmere, 93 Walkden Road, Manchester, M28 7BQ. Our company registration number is 2708805. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Apprenticeships are excluded from all promotional offers and incentives due to ESFA rules
Multi- Incentive offer 15th October to 31st October 2018
- This incentive applies only to bookings made between the above dates for the follow qualifications:
- CIPD Level 3 Certificate or Diploma in HR Practice
- CIPD Level 3 Certificate or Diploma in L&D Practice
- CIPD Level 5 Certificate or Diploma in HR Management
- CIPD Level 5 Certificate or Diploma in L&D Management
- CIPD Level 7 Fast Track Certificate in HR Management
- CIPD Level 7 Certificate or Diploma in HR Management
- CIPD Level 7 Certificate or Diploma in HRD Management
- At the time of booking you can select either:
- £200 (including VAT) discount
- 12 months 0% finance (subject to status and credit check)
- iPad 32gb 9.7inch WiFi
- To claim your complimentary iPad full payment for the qualification must be made on or before the invoice due date. The offer can only be claimed by the person registered to attend the course. If payment is received later than the invoice due date you will no longer be eligible to claim the complimentary iPad. Once the iPad has been claimed no refunds or cancellations are allowed.
- Once payment is made you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with your unique claim code (which is on your invoice or receipt) and preferred delivery address within 28 days. Your iPad will be dispatched by courier within the following 30 days.
- This incentive is not available retrospectively and not available with ELCAS funding or in conjunction with any other offer.
Refer Friend Terms & Conditions 8th August 2018 Onwards
Any customer, or previous customer, of DPG who recommends a friend or colleague to DPG can choose between a case of 12 bottles of wine, a £50 iTunes Voucher or a £50 donation to charity. This will only be honoured once the person they have referred books and pays for a place on any CIPD Certificate or Diploma programme with DPG. The person being recommended can also choose one of the gifts.
The person being referred:
- Must be a new customer to DPG and not already enrolled on a programme.
- Must pay for their programme in full to qualify for the free gifts
- Must sign up to a programme within 3 months of being referred
Everyone that either refers a person or completes an enquiry form is automatically entered into a monthly draw for a case of wine or choice of another gift.
This offer starts as of August 10th 2018. Any referrals before this date will unfortunately not be given a free gift. This offer is not available to ELCAS funded students.
The above terms and conditions relate to our currently active incentives and promotions. For terms and conditions relating to expired incentives and promotions, please visit our Terms and Conditions Archive page.