Are you Apprenticeship ready?
The government has committed to three million apprenticeship starts by summer 2020.
As of this month employers with a wage bill of over £3 million will pay a 0.5% levy to fund these apprenticeships.
How can DPG support you?
We are registered on RoATP and able to deliver the HR and Leadership & Management standards.
We have over 25 years’ experience in helping people and organisations develop and have long standing partnerships with the CIPD and ILM.
We can help you plan your organisational strategy for apprenticeships.
Building your future, we can drive performance and productivity together with our Leadership and Management programmes as well as talent management, engagement and succession planning with our HR programmes.
Who do we work with?
If you are the registered provider, we offer our subject specialism content in Human Resources and Leadership & Management.
We use flexible learning to deliver the standards and offer a blended approach of face to face and interactive online solutions. A training needs analysis of your people and consultancy with you and your line managers ensures we find the best fit for your needs.
We can partner with providers and offer our subject specialism content in Human Resources and Leadership & Management.
We can provide qualified facilitators to deliver the programmes if required.
Known for exceeding expectations and operating to the highest of quality standards, we can ensure a robust Quality Assurance process
Should you not have a lead provider in place, we can offer a full apprenticeship package, including content, recruitment and assessment.
Benefits of working with DPG
- An established and quality driven organisation with excellent Feefo and customer ratings
- An LMS called Enable 2 provided by Virtual College (eLearning Provider of the Year 2015/2016)
- Innovative solutions as well as excellent tracking for the Portfolio of Evidence and performance monitoring in preparation for End Point Assessment
- Expert advisors to help with training needs analysis and support throughout all of our learning experiences be they standards or qualifications
- Lifetime free access to our award winning DPG community
- Expert facilitators who are also practitioners and available when you need them including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Value added benefits including a case study through our business district to embed skills and behaviours in the workplace
- The opportunity for dual accreditation. Apprentices can not only meet the standards but complete their learning with a qualification and membership to the professional organisation.
To find out more about how we can help develop your apprenticeship strategy, contact email@example.com or call us on 0330 660 0220.