The majority of those completing the survey work in HR and L&D roles, with 74% working within the private sector.
There was an even split of those with and without management responsibilities, which give us a good balance of responses from different perspectives.
The survey gives so much useful information including:
• What people find most effective for their Continued Professional Development
• How they believe their managers can support them
• How they plan, record and evaluate their development
• Where they are currently focusing their development
• What their plans are for the next 12 months
There are many reasons why CPD is important, here are just a few:
• Ensures your capabilities keep pace with current standards of others in the same field
• Helps you to stay interested and interesting
• Assists you to advance your career
• Gives you a deeper understanding of what it means to be a professional and the impact of your work