CIPD Level 7 Award in Leadership & Management Development
On this award you will explore how to create a strategy to develop leaders and managers within an organisation competently so they can drive performance and success. In it you will familiarise yourself with contemporary research on effective approaches to L&D practice in leadership and management development
You’ll be introduced to major debates about theory and practice in the specific fields of leadership, flexibility and change management. You’ll also be accomplished in the major aims of HR & L&D and various learning solutions.
On completion of this award, you’ll be a more confident and effective manager, with in-depth, specific knowledge on leadership and management development strategies.
The programme consists of:
- Specially designed CIPD flexible learning materials and a first-class learning experience
- A 3-month programme, with just 3 workshops
- In-depth information on the theory and practice in leadership and management development strategies
- Achievement through assignments, no exams
This programme is right for you if you:
- Have responsibility for L&D decision making within your organisation at a strategic or managerial level
- Are a L&D professional in a team or in a L&D functional management role and are seeking to enhance and develop your career
- Have responsibilities for the L&D function and activities within your organisation
- Are a L&D consultant who supports organisations in meeting their goals
- Are looking to maintain professional development in L&D
- Currently are leading, managing and developing people