CIPD Level 7 Award – Employment Law
Spring 2017 offer: Get £495 off the CIPD Level 7 Employment Law Award!
With the turmoil caused by the EU referendum, now is a great time to connect with over 5,000 other HR Professionals to discuss the impact and work through the implications for the HR world, while also getting CIPD qualified in the process.
The CIPD Employment Law Level 7 Award provides you with the expert knowledge, skills and understanding needed to brief your organisation on the consequences of current and future developments in employment law. You also get to participate in a realistic Mock Employment Tribunal, which gives you first-hand experience of a tribunal in a safe environment.
As CIPD Training’s sole partner for Flexible Learning +, we are CIPD specialists and deliver a first class learning experience – which is supported by a 97% customer satisfaction rating on the independent review site Feefo.
Sign up now:
- In-depth information on key principles in UK (or Irish) and EU employment law
- Life-time access to the award-winning DPG Community
- A three-month programme, with just three workshops to complete
- Specially designed CIPD flexible learning materials and a first class learning experience
- No exams
- Mock employment tribunal experience
- Flexible payment plans available to self-funding participants
This programme is right for you if you:
- Have responsibility for human resource (HR) decision making within your organisation at either an operational, tactical or more strategic level
- Are a HR professional in a team or in a HR functional management role and are seeking to enhance and develop your career
- Have responsibilities for the HR function and activities within your organisation (without a specialist function)
- Are an independent or employed consultant who supports organisations in meeting their goals
- Have HR career and CIPD professional membership aspirations
For further information call one of our advisors on 0330 660 0220. Lines open 8am – 7pm Monday to Friday.