CIPD Level 5 Certificate/Diploma HR Management – 100% Online
- Get £250 off your CIPD programme when you attend our next webinar* Register here
- Available until the 28th of February – get £495 off the CIPD Level 5 Online Diploma.
- Are you looking to advance your career in HR?
- Do you want to increase your earning potential and career progression?
- Would you like to study in the comfort of your own home?
*You must attend over 50% of the webinar. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
If so, our exciting new programme is for you.
Our new, flexible CIPD Level 5 Certificate/Diploma in HR management is 100% online, providing you with a world-class learning experience. And as it’s totally online you work at your own pace. So you can take things steadily to fit around your other commitments, or complete the programme in as little as 4 months!
The programme introduces DPG’s ground-breaking and innovative “Business District”. You’re placed in a top HR Consultancy and immersed in real-life HR business simulations, with the chance to test and reinforce your learning across a variety of realistic business environments and scenarios. You also benefit from your own personal facilitator, available to support you every step of the way.
Immediate starts available.
Find out more:
Book with us to benefit from:
- Flexible, own-pace training options to suit your lifestyle –programme lengths available from 4 to 24 months
- Personal facilitator support, plus 24/7 access to the award-winning DPG Online Community
- Flexible payment plans
You also get high quality CIPD learning resources, including e-learning materials, live chats, live webinars and regular virtual interaction and support towards your CIPD assessments.
The programme will give you a deeper understanding of HR skills, functions and issues, with units including:
– Business issues and the context of HR
– Contemporary development in employee relations
– Developing professional practice
– Employment Law
– Resourcing and talent management
– Reward management
– Managing and coordinating the HR function
– Using information in HR
If you’re already working in a HR or L&D role and do not hold a formal HR or L&D qualification, our competency based route could be perfect for you. Offered at both foundation and intermediate levels you can benefit from a personalised study programme, allowing you to achieve your CIPD qualification and attain CIPD Associate membership through your usual work activities. Especially designed to be completed in your own time and at your own pace, your programme is completed without the need to attend any workshops giving you maximum flexibility.
You’ll also enjoy access to all DPG benefits including access to the award-winning DPG learning community, an in-depth consultation with one of our facilitators at a time to suit you, a personalised action plan and a personal account on our learning management system to store your work securely. To find out more call us on 0330 660 0220 for a no obligation telephone diagnostic interview with one of our CIPD programme consultants.
If you’d like to find out about our blended learning CIPD Level 5 programme in HR Management, click here.