CIPD Level 3 Certificate or Diploma in HR Practice
- Book on any full CIPD programme and receive a complimentary iPad
- Currently the lowest priced blended learning programme on the market for CIPD Level 3 – with no hidden costs!
- Flexible finance options available
- Only CIPD Provider with Feefo gold status
- 24/7 support via our award winning DPG Online Community
- CIPD approved facilitation team
- Real world applications & unique case study approach
- Fast track programmes
- 98% recommendation rate from our CIPD graduates
The Level 3 CIPD HR Practice programme provides the perfect entry point for your HR career. It includes a thorough grounding in HR principles and automatically gives you CIPD Associate membership. If you are looking to get into HR or are already an existing HR Administrator/Officer looking to advance your career, this is the programme for you.
You gain valuable and practical insight into a range of HR areas such as talent resourcing, managing employment relations and much more.
Once qualified the majority of DPG customers have immediately improved their earning potential and career opportunities.
See Blake’s story about how DPG helped him during and after his course
If you’re already working in a HR or L&D role and do not hold a formal HR or L&D qualification, our competency based route could be perfect for you. Offered at both foundation and intermediate levels you can benefit from a personalised study programme, allowing you to achieve your CIPD qualification and attain CIPD Associate membership through your usual work activities. Especially designed to be completed in your own time and at your own pace, your programme is completed without the need to attend any workshops giving you maximum flexibility.
You’ll also enjoy access to all DPG benefits including access to the award-winning DPG learning community, an in-depth consultation with one of our facilitators at a time to suit you, a personalised action plan and a personal account on our learning management system to store your work securely. To find out more call us on 0330 660 0220 for a no obligation telephone diagnostic interview with one of our CIPD programme consultants.